Welcome. This space is dedicated to improving inter-personal skills and enhancing performance.
I have been called on to build bridges and make peace for as long as I can remember. As for me, I can’t recall having been in a real fight. That probably has more to do with with a lack of bravery than with special people skills.
I have been sharing empowering insights informally and formally for decades in a cross-section of forums using different media. This includes:
- Writing weekly articles that are part of the yet unpublished “Cues from Life…Lessons from the Book of Life”
- Presenting messages for Christian Living to congregations
- Making some of the sermons available on Trevor’s Soul Food http://trevoressmith.blogspot.com/
- Facilitating productivity enhancement and team cohesiveness workshops for INFOSERV Institute of Technology http://www.infoservonline.com/ and Extended DISC Caribbean http://finxscaribbean.com/
- Developing the “Success with People”… online learning experience http://swp-extdisc.com/Default.asp
- Taking tentative steps on YouTube with “Feedback without Pushback” using my 7 A’s Transformational Thinking Framework http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJa0xKruovE
Here, I want to facilitate the exchange of enabling comments. I find that I learn as much from workshop participants as I pass on to them. I encourage you to share your own thoughts and give me feedback. If I pushback it will be with a good heart :-).
I am stepping up my game and moving it to a bigger stadium. You support will be greatly appreciated. Together we will add much value to visitors.
Hi Trevor, thank you for the comment on my Promega Connections blog post! If you would like to follow me on Twitter, I am at @wildwend. Thanks again! Caroline